accio

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Moving Slowly... and a Book Cover!

One thing that sitting in a hospital waiting room in the early hours of the morning can assure you is that if you're not the type to sleep in public places, such as myself, you'll get a lot of reading done. I've been struggling through Terrier, but I got a good chunk of it done last night waiting for the results of my father's CAT Scan. I like it better now, and will probably be more inclined to read it. Plus, he's okay. For now.

I've struggled with the Camp NaNoWriMo writing over the last few days, courtesy of real life, and have barely hit a thousand words a day. Today, however, on a measly four hours of sleep, I tied up a plot problem, wrote over two-thousand words, and created a different cover for The Secret of Treacher's Creek for no other reason than I found a font I liked.



I feel like I've caught myself up a bit, and I'm mostly tired. I recently acquired the first season of Boardwalk Empire, so I think I'm going to indulge a little bit.

We all deserve a reward after hard work and emotional turmoil.

0 secrets:

Post a Comment